EFSG1 Day 5
Posted: 30 September 2016
We’ve come to the end of kick off week. I don’t really have much to blog about actually. But here’s what I liked:
- The team building process. Break-ups are encouraged. And it’s totally cool.
- The diversity here is great as well.
- As a result of diversity, there are so many teams doing different things. It’d be really cool to see what will come out 6 months later.
- The office is quite awesome. Feels productive when doing work there, but overall unproductive this week cause there’s a lot of chat and talks.
- Patching up my previous posts if I have missed something out.
- Talking to everyone and sharing ideas.
- Being in a room of like-minded people.
The list is of course non-exhaustive. I’m kinda apprehensive about the future actually. I don’t really know what’s in store, and how it’s going to be. There are so many questions to ponder over. So many points to remember. I guess this is exactly why EF places so much emphasis on having a growth mindset. You just gotta keep learning.